(This is a quick informal introduction. If you are a headhunter who prefers neatly formatted resumes, you can find one of those in the header links.)
NOTE: Am not currently looking for opportunities
- Well rounded programmer. Programming professionally since 2010.
- Diverse experience in various domains: most recently, Fintech (worked on all levels of the stack)
- Love to code, trade derivatives, and code. (Like to code so nice, I say it twice).
- Decent at a Poker table. Decent at Options trading. It ain’t gambling if you can count cards.
- Functional Programming Zealot. I chew up OOP design patterns for breakfast and spit out far more elegant functional equivalents.
- Stack I reach for immediately are: Postgres, Python/NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga
- My employers generally love me. I love them back. Hugs!
- Highly opinionated. On just about everything. You can read my rants on Software engineering at this site. My political views are on my Facebook page.
- CAN BUILD ANYTHING!!!
- Graduated from NIT, Calicut (Kozhikode) in 2008 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Decided I loved computers more that cars by the end of it (I still can’t drive!)
- Decently grounded in Mathematics.